Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cutting amperage but not voltage.... Resistor question

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said:-

"Phasor: maybe your right about the opamp, i have it hooked up exactly how the diagram is and it doesnt appear to do anything"

The only problem I can see with Phasor's circuit is that the supply pin of the Op Amp is connected to the "signal" line. It should be connected to a supply voltage, eg. +5 Volt.

Len

The only problem I can see with Phasor's circuit is that the supply pin of the Op Amp is connected to the "signal" line. It should be connected to a supply voltage, eg. +5 Volt.

I agree, that would be better - I drew it connected to the signal line, because I didn't know what supply was available. Guess I should have asked... Well, try +5V, or if you have +12V, even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back