Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current sense issue in BLDC motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenesasT

Hello All,

I am developing BLDC motor driver of 24V ,20A current.

The first situation is,
Suppose, motor is at full load and POT (Throttle) is at maximum and then motor is trying to start and somebody picks rotor by hand then motor is stopping. It should reach 20 A and then it should stop as 20A set as current protection range. But it is stopping at 1 A or 2 A of current.

The second situation is if motor is at full load i.e. at 19A (as 20A is shut down of motor). Then I stopped the supply. Then I again starts the supply, at that instance the motor is running and reaching to 19A.

The third situation is, if motor is running at 19A i.e full load and I stopped the supply and increased some more load using dynamo meter (lets say 25A) and then I started the supply at that time also it is running and once reach 20A it stopps.

The fourth situation is, if motor is running at 19A i.e full load and I stopped the supply and increased some more load using dynamo meter (lets say 30A) and then I started the supply at that time motor is stopping at 7-10A. But actually motor should stop at 20A.

The second and third situation is good. But at first and fourth situation, motor actually should run. Once it would reach 20A it should stop.

What could be the case?

You've had replies on the other site.

Oh Alec_t ... Nice to see here you. Electro-tech and all about circuits is same website?

Thanks for inform me.

You asked me the values. I had given over there. Please suggest me the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back