Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

current control for solenoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev123

Hi,

I'm a beginner in electronics. I'm looking for a circuit which can operate a low impedance solenoid which operates a fuel injector. I've been told the circuit should control the current with a high value (20 A) initially and a lower value (14 A) later. Will someone here be able to help me out?

Thanks in advance

You are working on fuel injection.

There are at least two EFI projects. The first was called DIYEFI (I think). They created at least two working designs prior to fading away.

The most current project I know of is called megasquirt.

You should find the information you are looking for in the documentation for these projects.

3v0

Me: (Googling "megasquirt")
VP of R&D: (looking over my shoulder) "Ahem".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back