Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current Circuits, DVM meter will short out when measuring on current circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Jim,
I would agree, this would be better suited to its own thread, say on the Members lounge, so that we can all freely discuss the topic.

Eric
I will Create a new Thread.

Years ago, Billy Mayo called himself WALTERS and had the same silly questions about simple circuits. He never learned the basics of electronics and has not learned anything since then.
Today he calls himself Danny Davis on another website forum with the same questions as here.

Have you not considered he's just a troll?.

1) He never takes any heed of the answers he's given.

2) He claims to be employed as a service engineer, yet has no electronic (or indeed simple Physics) knowledge - would anyone here employ someone in a servicing role with such a complete lack of knowledge?.

3) He claims his manager/boss has no electronics knowledge either.

Nothing he says makes any sense, I suspect he's nothing but a troll.

No disrespect to LG, but even at his tender age he's knows a LOT more than the OP claims to, and I could quite understand him asking knowledgeable questions, and indeed being employed (on a Saturday morning perhaps?) doing electronics repairs.

I agree with Nigel, 100%.

JimB

Have you not considered he's just a troll?.

1) He never takes any heed of the answers he's given.

2) He claims to be employed as a service engineer, yet has no electronic (or indeed simple Physics) knowledge - would anyone here employ someone in a servicing role with such a complete lack of knowledge?.

3) He claims his manager/boss has no electronics knowledge either.

Nothing he says makes any sense, I suspect he's nothing but a troll.

No disrespect to LG, but even at his tender age he's knows a LOT more than the OP claims to, and I could quite understand him asking knowledgeable questions, and indeed being employed (on a Saturday morning perhaps?) doing electronics repairs.

Is that a job offer??:cool: I am very cheap affordable!:smug::sorry:

I'd have banned the moment I found out he was a previously banned member I'm afraid.

Have you compared both posters IP address to locations to see if they are in the same geographical location ?

I'd have banned the moment I found out he was a previously banned member I'm afraid.

Have you compared both posters IP address to locations to see if they are in the same geographical location ?
That is easy to get around tho.

You guys throw way to many stones at people ( or just me ) , but you can't even troubleshoot a schematic when i upload it. I spend all this time taking pictures and uploading it and you have not gave any information at all about it. You complain all the time about there is no schematic and when i upload multiple pictures , you either change the subject of the thread and get very abusive or you just vanish because bottom line is that you have a blue collar job not making more than a $100,ooo and aren't as shift of a electronic test technician that you think you're. So what i'm saying is that you're not much different than I am to be throwing stones at people and asking members on this forum how they pay their bills.

I don't go into other peoples threads and HIJACK their threads and abusing them verbally or change their thread subject and talk down on them, but you guys do! I have a blue collar job just like you guys do or you're retired from a blue collar job, so you & I have no grounds to be throw rocks at people or asking them how they pay their bills. I highly doubt any one of you makes more than $100,000 a year because I can tell on that type of "CLASS" and how you project and present yourself's is very poor on how you treat other members on this forum ( or it's just me ).

Ron Reloadron, Mr Al, Keep it simple stupid. These men they don't act abusive towards me on this forum and I never had a problem with them. They are respectful, polite, have manners and have etiquette's towards other members on this forum. You guys have very poor etiquette's on this forum, are derogatory, are highly critical, are abusive, very cynical, and very negative, etc. etc.

Audio Guru is an Instigator. One day he is nice and gives information and the next day he stabs you in the back and throws you in front of a bus. This is his "true character" not on this forum but in real life also I bet. Who want's to be any friends with someone like this is on you.

I'm come to this forum to talk about electronics, not about what I think about other member's on this forum. Sorry I didn't "subscribe" into this private club that you guy's have started and act like it's a MOB so you can gather together and bully other member's ( like me ) on this forum so I can feel lower than you're.

This is a pure form of a "continuation" from high school, some of you still hasn't grown up have you geez.

The members list has no mention of said member.
I searched ALL FORUMS here for Walters as a member who started a thread and I asked for the results as a thread. There are hundreds of threads started by him in 2005 and 2006 and YES he was banned. Most of his threads were about the very basics of electronics just like now.

His style of English (Engrish?) was also the same then (than?) as now, "please?".

I have a very nice life, a good family and many friends. I enjoyed my education and career and made lots of money. I designed fairly complex electronic circuits, had tens of thousands manufactured and sold and not one failed. Now I am retired and my government pays me a good pension.

What is "a whole never occupation"? Another career?
Goodbye, Walters.

I
have a very nice life, a good family and many friends. I enjoyed my education and career and made lots of money. I designed fairly complex electronic circuits, had tens of thousands manufactured and sold and not one failed. Now I am retired and my government pays me a good pension.

Who paid for your education? and did you teachers degraded you and abuse you like you do to me? you think you're better than me and act like a big shot

So let me guess you learn electronics through the military

I designed fairly complex electronic circuits, had tens of thousands manufactured and sold and not one failed. Now I am retired and my government pays me a good pension.
[/QUOTE]

So you think you're above it all? because of this so called a achievement that you did? when in the 60's, 70's or 80's?

What have you done since?

you live off a FIX INCOME SIR get off of it, you're a loser that sits around all day long on the computer that has more time to start DRAMA than a teenage girl does

Pensions are paid by tax payers money, I wouldn't pat my self on the back living on other people tax moneys that your neighbors that live next to door you to have to spoon feed you ever day because u claim to have sold your electronic designs to a fictitious companies that pays you a pension.

If so it true so really cares, and what makes you think you're better than a blue collar worker?

You're retired from a blue collar job. You live off a Fixed income, there is people out in this world on a daily basis that make way more money than you will ever make in you're life time, plus they don't have to lower themselves into making them feel good about themselves by treating others with disrespect and causing drama.

Typical government worker low life that you're , to think you're better than everyone around you, so we are lower than you so we have to pay for every day of you breathing on this earth until you die.

"That's what a pension is"

I have a very nice life, a good family and many friends.

Let me correct you , You have a Pathetic life actually

I hope you don't tell yourself in the mirror than you're a good person and you're nice to people

I notice EM in online.
What say you?

This thread's kind of getting embarrassing...

I learned electronics in university like most of us in this forum. I have never been in the military but I was an Air Cadet when I was 14.

I am in Canada where the government pays for a lot of education, my parents and my small jobs paid the remainder.
Canadian pension is paid by the worker and his employer then saved by the government over the years of working, then it is given back during retirement.
The savings grew tax-free over the years so a lot of the pension is investment growth. Tax payers DO NOT pay for pensions of others now, but probably in the future when there will be more old people than young people.
My wife and I also have our own savings in a tax-free savings plan with the government but we are taxed each time we withdraw some of it. It also had a lot of investment growth over the years.

The value of my home is more than 4 times what I paid for it. I paid some of the cost of university for my daughter. I helped my son and daughter buy their first homes and start their own businesses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back