Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Curiousity about Fire Alarms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisguy

Hey, the other day while lounging in my dorm and the fire alarm went off and that annoying flashing light starting going off. It then hit me, I wonder if there is a way to hook up some sort of device that strobe lights use to go with the music. I don't know a whole lot about that kind of stuff and was also wondering if the alarm would even go off if just the light was tampered with...

If anyone can answer these questions that would be awesome and would surely change dorm parties everywhere. Hahaha.

I would expect there's a significant legal penality for messing with a fire alarm. So unless you don't mind a felony on your record I would suggest you leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back