Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

crystal 7.6 Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savnik,

Crystal 7.6Mhz is hard to find value, cause the manufactured will product their crystal with value 7.68Mhz, i don't know why(anybody want explain it will appreciated), you can still use this value but you will not be abble to get right frequency when you use it for PLL. If you want the right value (7.6Mhz) of crystal you can buy directly from me. I was make special order for this value from Taiwan for my product( my website www.geocities.com/henrysbay). I've surplus for it, and i sell for US1.5, by the way i was live in Indonesia.

Thanks

There are quite a few companies that will make quartz crystals to order in small quantities.

MY company, https://www.onspec.co.uk can do that.

If you need the frequency to be accurate, you have to specify the load capacitance. The data sheet for the IC that is driving the crystal will often tell you what load capacitance crystal you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back