Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creative Speaker 2.1 Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
If both speakers work in one port but not the other, then it needs pulling apart!.. I believe the amp is a TDA8510 or there abouts.. Just check the connections from the faulty RCA jack to the amp board... Other than that replace the TDA... Also check the amp input just in case its on the pre-amp side..

hi ,my name is vijay,i am using creative 2.1 speaker,my speakers are working ,but the first port of the speaker is not working,so please help me
hey did yu check stereo pin connections ?
primarily check the speakers with a dc source / battery
see any of amplifier components bulged out , if it happened replace with a new one ,be careful while dealing with ics and transistor + diodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back