Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creative sbs 2.1 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpan Mathangi

Hi sir
I have Creative sbs 2.1 old model, my speaker is giving volume controller problem, only one speaker is getting sound sometimes and other one sometime if i move the controller. I opened the volume controller and opened sub woofer and did dry soldering for some parts. Sir im interested in learning electronics repairing, and have little bit knowledge about electronics..if u guide me i can solve the problem.plz help me.

If you're saying that when you move the volume control (potentiometer) that speakers go on and off then it's must likely a worn out potentiometer. If you're able to solder/desolder then replacing it should be simple.

Mike.

Dear siri have replaced the potentiimeter but the volume is not decreasing there is no control in potentiometer.is there any mistake in my soldering.plz help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back