Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creating tic-tac-toe games based on HMI by using STM32

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesli

I have a stone touch display as well as an STM32 and I want to use this touch display to make a simple tic-tac-toe game.
I'm a newbie in this issue of programming, I've been using the code-shared by others for my projects, and this time I want to finish an independent project by myself. Can anyone provide me with some help or ideas, please?

I have some ideas now, I want to set the first click must be o, the second click to take the opposite is x, after that loop this process, and then set the eight victory conditions.
I think maybe my idea works? Can anyone give a suggestion?

You don't say which exact display it is, but the Stone site has an example project with screen graphic interaction and an STM32:
**broken link removed**

That may be a good starting point to get the basics of the communications between the two parts.

You don't say which exact display it is, but the Stone site has an example project with screen graphic interaction and an STM32:
**broken link removed**

That may be a good starting point to get the basics of the communications between the two parts.
Yes, I have also seen its website with many examples of applications, I have read some of its articles and know how the display works, now maybe I need a logic or idea of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back