Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Creating A New Thread - A Few Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Please note that in order to create a new thread you must have at least 25 posts and we urge you to read the Rules Thread for this forum.

Creating A New Thread

The following information is required in all threads:

- A description of the product and as much information like model number, brand, etc.
- The terms of the deal such as price, shipping fees, etc.
- Your location (just your suburb/area, please do not post your street address)

Enjoy the forum!

thanks

Please note that in order to create a new thread you must have at least 25 posts and we urge you to read the Rules Thread for this forum.

Creating A New Thread

The following information is required in all threads:

- A description of the product and as much information like model number, brand, etc.
- The terms of the deal such as price, shipping fees, etc.
- Your location (just your suburb/area, please do not post your street address)

Enjoy the forum!

thanks a lot for the neccessary guidence/help.next time i'll take care of these matters.

thank you so much,because this notification,I don't have to be caused that much trouble ,I will definitely abide by this rules.have a nice day

Ohk thanks. And what if I don't have that number of posts but I want to buy a product very urgently?

I believe you need 25 posts to sell something here, not to make a post wanting to buy something.

And just my opinion, your other post with the subject "project" isn't helping you get good replies. Almost everyone here is posting about a "project". The more descriptive the subject, the more likely somebody with some knowledge of what you're trying to do may reas it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back