Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Countdown Timer Please HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FABASQ

Hi, everyone! I'm new to pic programming and need a litlle help. I need to write a countdown timer to pic16f628. It is very similar to Brendon Archibald's countdown timer:
The main differences are: 3 led displays instead of 4; counting up to 3 seconds instead of 99 minutes and the other less significant digits shows 10's of seconds; the display selection in ra2, ra3 and ra4. I will need pin 18 to be on during timing count, but this I've managed to change. But as for the rest, I don't know where to start from. The circuit will fire a relay and must not restart like the original code.
I just have a few days left to finish this project, so any hellp is welcome. thank you all. Fabio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back