Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling 4 motors using wi fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikdhanusu

im doing a project on wi fi in which i am using atmel controller what i request is to control 4 motors and a cam using wi fi module
1. i need specifications of wi fi module transceiver ?

2. how can interface wi fi module to the atmel controller ?

3. can i get the circuit diagram for interfacing wi fi with atmel microcontroller ?

1) Do you have a specific one on mind? Try using Datasheet Archive to search for a data sheet.

2) Depends largely on the module and the controller; if you provide more details on both I'm sure someone will be able to steer you in the right direction.

3) Maybe someone will be generous ;)

Last edited:
this project is based on survillance

1. can i use atmega16 to interface with wi fi transceiver if so which wi fi module can i use in specific also i need datasheet.
:confused::confused::confused:

karthikdhanusu said:
i can't datasheet for TRS3243ECDW where can i find it

As I mentioned, you can use Datasheet Archive to search for datasheets, they're normally pretty good. I found the datasheet for that part immediately: **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back