Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controller for washing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will need more info, Make, model and year just to start, is it the board or the rotary controller thats kaput? Karl

Hi wahyutri,

a quick guess: the timer should reverse the motor every 60 seconds with an intermediate stop of 5 to 8 seconds, right?

Washing time is about 5 to 10 minutes, right again?

Boncuk

Will need more info, Make, model and year just to start, is it the board or the rotary controller thats kaput? Karl

kaputt!

If you use it use it correctly! :)

Hi there Boncuk, I stand corrected, and learn from my mistakes. lol

Hi there Boncuk, I stand corrected, and learn from my mistakes. lol

"Kaputt" is a universal word used for "broken", "destroyed", "malfunctioning" etc.

It is also used to describe fitness, e.g. you worked hard digging in the garden for hours. After having done that work you are "kaputt". :)

Junkies and alcoholics are described as "kaputte Typen" (multi-malfunctioning).

I also spread the word in Thailand replacing the original word "siyaa". :D

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back