Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control some LED with RJ45

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrZ3D

hi
i have some ELD and i need to control them with computer and the best option for me is use RJ45 to connect to pc.

i need some information about this like web link or what to search

thanks

What do you mean with the RJ45? Control LED over the network? Why not use the communication port or usb to comm adapter then make a little app with c# or use hyper terminal to make more simple.

thanks for your replay

my English is not strong

the best option for me to connect to pc is, connect with RJ45 kable to router or direct to pc because i also need to control it with different devices over the internet or at home

can you please let me know where to search and how?

You might search on "ethernet port board". Here are a couple of items that might be useful -
**broken link removed**
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10536

The first ones about $100, the second is about $50. They bother require some programming. Unfortunately, what you are asking is not a simple task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back