Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Construction awards submisions 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjvh

Oops!!!!!:D:D:D

And some people ask: why do I need quality management??? it cost a lot of money you know.

I agree not having one cost you a lot of money :D:D:D

Robert-Jan

Attachments

• image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 248
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 227
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 233
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 241
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 240
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 234
  • image012.jpg
    image012.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 244
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 235
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 225
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 242
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 239
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 252
I like the toilet arrangement. lol oops

PMAX ELECTRONICS,
What's your problem? You seemed pretty annoyed, were you the fool that designed those toilets? :D

Here's a picture of a typical road in eastern Europe.
https://i35.tinypic.com/24o6khz.jpg

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? You have entirely too much time on your hands.

I agree, the creator(s) of that garbage demonstrated a total and compete waste of talent and ability. Think what good could have been accomplished had an equal amount of creative energy been channeled in the right direction!

But they have to dumb us down with mindless drivel in order to accomplish their goals, eh SV? Another good example. Education via rap music, sleeze queens and YouTube.

I agree, the creator(s) of that garbage demonstrated a total and compete waste of talent and ability. Think what good could have been accomplished had an equal amount of creative energy been channeled in the right direction!

But they have to dumb us down with mindless drivel in order to accomplish their goals, eh SV? Another good example. Education via rap music, sleeze queens and YouTube.

Yeah, I agree but that was one stupid movie. Sorry dknguyen. Not picking on you but your sister seems kinda strange.:confused:

Yeah, I agree but that was one stupid movie. Sorry dknguyen. Not picking on you but your sister seems kinda strange.:confused:

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about shrinkage. "Do women know?" lol. My sister told me girls do nothing but talk in the restroom and couldn't seem to get a grasp that guy's for the most part...don't. What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, quality management. You know what has no quality management? Youtube lol.

Last edited:
New corner toilets best use of space.

I like the toilet arrangement. lol oops

This has a reasonable explanation.

Clearly what we have is a Bathroom for Siamese Twins.

They also have matching commodes in the other corner. :D

What................ ? You didn't know.

kv:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back