Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting to ETO

Status
Not open for further replies.

4pyros

Most Helpful Member
I was not able to connect to ETO for the last 12 Hr. Just got on now but it still seems iffy. One link in email will not connect. Are you having server problums?

ETO withdrawal. :)

Nice to see things back up and running.

Ron

I have just resolved the issue. I believe the TCP/IP stack was full so made some adjustments :(

Let me know if any problems occur.

I still seem to be having trouble viewing any of the images on the site, and the arrangement seems a little off. I'm using Chrome in Windows 7.

ETO withdrawal. :)

I was just thinking the same thing--I've been suffering from withdrawal symptoms all day! :eek:

Still apparently has a few quirks in both MSIE and Firefox. Weird things happening as EM pulls his hair out. :) The quick reply is missing things. I am sure things will come around.

Ron

Hi Guys,

Yeah, really nasty trying to connect earlier. I wasnt sure what happened to ETO.

Wouldnt it be nice if an email could go out to members when there was a problem like this? That way we would know what was going on and maybe even when it might be fixed. That sure would be nice.

Another web site i used to visit had a back up server, so that when the main server went down the back up would take over and supply a small message board where members could come and ask what happened to the main site. That was nice because if you tried to connect and it wouldnt for any reason, you could just go to the alternate mini site and find out what went wrong and estimated down time.
At least then we would have some idea what to expect :)

Thanks...

Instead of coming here to see what the problem was (I wouldn't understand anyway.lol)
I just popped in to say 'Thanks' to Electromaster for sorting it, although I'm new, it's surprising how you miss something like this when your used to it.

Great site with great people
Thanks again & keep up the good work
Graham

Hi Guys,

Really sorry about the problems over the last 24 hours the server has had some real tricky network trouble (very stressful!). However, I have found the problem and it is now fixed. Everything should be running as it usually does ;)

Regards,
EM

Yep, looks great! Thanks EM! :D

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it another day!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back