Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting camera with Mobile LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, you tell me ....as you said it will be difficult then??

Yes.. very very difficult. What mobile phone you have? Or do you have any yet? Can you take it apart? is it working? Does it have a camera?

I will use nokia or samsung may be Chinese one..

.. so you do not have the cellphone yet. One advice: do not buy one for this project. Spend the money for **broken link removed** if you want to continue working with pics. It has a debugger and logick analyzer integrated.. you'll need them.

Please keep to the OP's topic.

Moderation.

We can do at least near by it!

I gotta say no. You've been struggling with basic electronics & programming for years, never seem to actually test what you're working on, don't appear to read, understand or follow replies and are easily distracted.

This sort of project requires the opposite set of skills, and someone with those skill would be very unlikely to attempt it.

The S3520 is a feature phone, ill suited to this sort of project.

This is an extremely complicated project, it takes a lot of teamwork and expertise to do it. Are you doing these with your friends?

We can do at least near by it!

SAMSUNG galaxy ~s3520

What exactly is the plan? Disassemble the phone so that the LCD is at your face and the rest of the phone with camera is attached to your back? If you already have the phone, of course you can experiment with it.. but you are pretty much on your own.

i want connected CCTV camera with cell phone LCD & record video in micro sd card .
its may possible ?

i want connected CCTV camera with cell phone LCD & record video in micro sd card .
its may possible ?

Why don't you buy a cheap tourist video recorder? Or maybe a CCTV camera with micro SD recorder built in (with monitor).

Do you have experience in FPGA designs, or DSP.. or 32 bit/8 bit microcontrollers?

Last edited:
sahu: what is this project for? Why do you want to build it yourself? Why don't you buy a working cctv system? You can find cameras with sd-card recorders and monitors. Building your own will be more expensive and very difficult project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back