Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was telling me about that at work but unfortunately I missed it. Thanks for posting it for all to see!

How the hell do people live with themselves after pulling that kinda of crap? The reporter should have grabbed him around the neck and suffocated him to death.

On a similar scamming note, a few years back a neighbor had a new roof installed on his home. Mine was in need of one as well so I approached the contractor for an estimate. He informed me that he does side work for alot cheaper than the company he works for, who "typically cuts corners in labor and quality of material". Well, my first reaction was to think that this whole scenario can't be a good one! I didn't go with that guy in the end and learned that he had been intentionally doing less than quality work to give his employer a bad name, only to turn around and grab potential business for himself. :(

I don't know if you saw the 1st part of that program.

The woman called in the repair man, [ they had loosened the graphics card].

He swopped the hi-spec graphics card, on the sly and installed a cr*p quality graphics card, then he stole half of the RAM memory and IIRC, he charged her £220

A real scum bag!

He also swopped out the PSU for an inferior one.

- all very typical fare in Reality TV consumer programmes

The unusual touch in this clip was that he damaged his own BMW

(in case you didn't find it in youtube this was part one)

If you're really into scamming scum see this 'stuntman' (or maybe you'd appreciate this parrot's lovely plummage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back