Computer Door Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

njm0993

Hi i want to have sensors around my room that will interact with a web site so i can view the status. the site i have setup for this is **broken link removed** user name: admin password: admin .
Does anyone know any sensors that will connect to a computer and allow me to do this? thanks.

What form of interaction are you wanting/expecting? Just a way to check or control a door? More info would be helpful.

Whoa.

Do you mean like you say "password!!" the words'll be typed automatically?
If so, a voice recognition system perhaps serves that purpose. A mike, and a good software for signal processing perhaps.

Hmmmm I could't log on, but I like the idea. Vizier87, how did you get the idea he wants voice commands? I think he only wants to interface a couple sensors to his website. It seems to me he's gonna need special software. I did some experimentation using a camera to stream video over the internet. I discovered however that my video capture card wasn't campatable, but my low-quality webcam was. So, the only advise I can offer is to make sure whatever plug in you use to connect the sensor be compatable with the software you eventually use. This is a growing area of technology, not a mature one, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…