Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Composite video to s-video converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecableguy007

Hi all, I'm trying to plug an old vhs video with composite video out to my home theater amp
All my other components have s-video out.
Does anybody have a schematic for a converter ?????

Thanks, David

Do you not have a composite video input? An s-video converter won't give you higher picture quality.

Connect parallel the luma and chroma inputs without risk, maybe not too poor quality, if the projector have internal filter...

thecableguy007 said:
no, it's a composite video output from my vcr, pluging to a svideo input to my amp

thanks, David
But my question was, is s-video the only input available on your amp, or do you just want to use it because you hope to get higher video quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back