Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component leg off cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to save my solder splashes and contents of the solder sucker and melt them together. Got quite heavy but couldn't use it...

- I am using it to make through hole condensor Mic, if Mic has no built-in leads.
- I am using it as a jumper.
- It draws traces on matrix board (if there is no built-in traces),

willen, that sounds cool. what exactly means that traces on matrix board? care to tell more? or is it just connecting multiple pins as one? :)

willen, that sounds cool. what exactly means that traces on matrix board? care to tell more? or is it just connecting multiple pins as one? :)
he he he I am not doing special one. Lots of time I used to make very rough test circuit on matrix board (has built-in holes without traces) using old components which has short leads (already cut off). So to join them as circuit I used to create add traces using wires.

lol...i shoud have googled ''matrix board'' i thought you meant LED matrises :D haha....

still, good info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back