Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to trace out the circuit by looking at the connections formed by the copper tracks on the underside of the board. We also need to know what all the wires connect to.

Edit. I wrote this at about 07:40 but forgot to click on " Post reply."

Les.

My Chaoba clipper is misbehaving, when am using it, if I rise it up it will stop, then if I ben the head down it will start working, it's doing as if something is touching inside or the current is fluctuating inside.

What could be the reason please?

Please what is the meaning of that MTS written on the LED panel?

Attachments

• IMG_20220130_185206_020.jpg
    IMG_20220130_185206_020.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 211
The most anyone could tell you with just your picture is that it is a surface mounted LED and probably white light output. (The yellow colour which is probably to correct the colour temperature of the light is what suggests that it is a white LED.) You were requested to trace out the schematic of the device 8 days ago but have not provided the information. So far you have no evidence that the LED is the cause of the fault. Fault finding is a logical process. Not just randomly replacing components, We expect YOU to make some EFFORT to help find a solution to the problem.

Les.

The most anyone could tell you with just your picture is that it is a surface mounted LED and probably white light output. (The yellow colour which is probably to correct the colour temperature of the light is what suggests that it is a white LED.) You were requested to trace out the schematic of the device 8 days ago but have not provided the information. So far you have no evidence that the LED is the cause of the fault. Fault finding is a logical process. Not just randomly replacing components, We expect YOU to make some EFFORT to help find a solution to the problem.

Les.

Les.

Les.

Les.
The other one you asked for the schematic of the device I came to discover that the battery is dead totally, so I want to change the battery and see what happens first before proceeding, That is why I keep quiet for the main time.

Then the new LED picture I sent to this forum above is a different issue from the first on, I just want to know the name or type of the LED

Very often surface mount LEDs are given part numbers related to their dimensions. So for example a 5mm square device will be called a 5050 LED. BUT there will be devices of this type made by different manufacturers and with different specifications. You would have to narrow it down by working out the specification from the surrounding circuitry and the equipment function.

Why are you wasting space on the forum by posing multiple copies of my post.
Your attitude is not encouraging people to help you.

Les.

Please how can I open this type of rechargeable touchlight ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220207_003201_321.jpg
    IMG_20220207_003201_321.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20220207_003042_192.jpg
    IMG_20220207_003042_192.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back