Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compaq LTE ELITE 4/50E User's Guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marks256

Does anyone have any data on the Compaq LTE ELITE 4/50E? I know that it is a 486 running at, umm... i forget... :eek: I think it is either 33MHz or 66MHz... probably 33...

Anyways, i just need a bit of data on it... I was really just wondering how many volts DC it requires? This thing is weird. It has AC and DC built in(which means you can plut it into AC, or a DC adapter). I don't mind running it on AC, but it give off an anoying whine when plugged in... I was thinking that maybe if i ran it off of DC, it would be less noisy... I also just want the data for it.

The "series" number is 2850D.

compaq is now part of HP. they are one of those companies ( like IBM ) who actually maintain exceptional product libraries on the web. Your machine is here:

**broken link removed**

you should find manuals, etc there.

Thanks a million. I never thought of checking HP's site. I knew that compaq and HP merged, but it never clicked for this. :)

I found exactally what i needed. Thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back