Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compaitable part for this diagram, Mosfet , ss contactor etc etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a DPDT switch would do the trick. One pole switches the 60v signal, the other, the 5v signal.

Those are things I don't know. For this circuit to work, the 60 V source, the controller ground, and one of the "D" inputs all need to be at the same potential - ground. You show a "-" connection to the controller, but don't call it "Ground", which is why I have a question mark there. If this is the system/power ground, then the question is what is its relationship to both of the D inputs. Hopefully, one of them measures 0.0 ohms to that - input.

ak
Sorry AnalogKid, yes and yes, that was a common gnd and one of the "D" wires did measure 0.0 ohms to that input. Can I go ahead and order the parts from your diagram now? P.s I do own a soldering iron. P.s.s I need the "D" loop open (disconnected), for derestriction i.e. switch position 2 high power mode, should I build the circuit on L1 or L2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back