Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

College student bench equipment suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent TEquipment an email a few hours ago to see if I could push it along, and they just replied:
I hope they will have them on stock soon then. Also not too expensive 400 dollars is already breaking my bank. I was actually thinking about buying the siglent SDS1072CML but the one from the following manufacturer listed below on newegg is directly from china so I am holding off from now because I dont trust the companies that are strictly based in china. Also I checked their seller page on newegg and it doesn't say anything about after service warranty from siglent which is another concern of mine. I might go with the siglent SDS1052DL eventhough it is very low end but might be just what I need to start my small workshop at home for now, and this one is sold by Tequipment on newegg and I know they stand behind their products. please advise.
thanks

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=2Z3-0016-00008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back