Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cmucam 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashda

hi, I'm a beginer in uC programming, and I want to make a project involving a cmucam2.. a texture recognition and enviroment detection..
I was wandering if i can write .hex programs on the cmucam 2, and how, like on the cmucam 3 .. or just control it thru the serial port....

That is correct. You can only write custom code for the CMUCam 3. The only thing you can do with the CMUCam 2 is to input the image data into your own processor and write your own code for that. Which means you need a processor that is at least as fast and has as much memory as the one on the CMU Cam. It kind of defeats the purpose of using a CMUCam in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back