Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMOS project

Status
Not open for further replies.

revathi

Hi!!

i'm a novice to practical electronics projects, and our instructor has asked us to do a project prominently using CMOS logic. Many seniors have been doing stuff like burglar alarm, traffic signals etc. Pls give me an idea for something thats different so that i can work upon it within lik some two months.

I would ask the instructor for some resources. That's what he's there for.

@papabravo

givang us a project 4 which we're gonna be graded is our instructor's excuse for not guiding us!!:mad:

OK, my suggestion is an arithmetic logic unit that can add, subtract, and, or, complement, load and store. Instructions and inputs come from switches and results go to leds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back