Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMOS Image sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProFPGA

Banned
Hi All ,

I would be grateful if anyone tell me whats the part number or where can I find datasheet of this CMOS image sensor .

Please see the attached image file of the CMOS sensor .

Thanks ,

Attachments

• CMOS camera.jpg
    CMOS camera.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 272
Sometimes it's written on the die. If you have a decent microscope you'd be able to see it.

This looks like a web cam ( logitech? ) I had also logitech messenger webcam i made it broke. Because logitech wasnt making win7 drivers. So i decided to desolder with my hot air gun. I made hot from back of pcb with hot air gun. I took the image sensor behind was writing name or code. But coudnt find any data or datasheets from google. Mostly this kind of ics special orders by the producers ( web cam factory, printer factroy or so..) image sensor factory changes the original name to another code name. Soo means you will never find or at the google u will search begins text " image sensors datasheets" something like that :p

By the way this ic is a combo ic. Ic have a usb interface, internal flash (serial or so), microphone in, for image capture button in. :) Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back