CMOS Image sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProFPGA

Banned
Hi All ,

I would be grateful if anyone tell me whats the part number or where can I find datasheet of this CMOS image sensor .

Please see the attached image file of the CMOS sensor .

Thanks ,

Attachments

• CMOS camera.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 283
Sometimes it's written on the die. If you have a decent microscope you'd be able to see it.

This looks like a web cam ( logitech? ) I had also logitech messenger webcam i made it broke. Because logitech wasnt making win7 drivers. So i decided to desolder with my hot air gun. I made hot from back of pcb with hot air gun. I took the image sensor behind was writing name or code. But coudnt find any data or datasheets from google. Mostly this kind of ics special orders by the producers ( web cam factory, printer factroy or so..) image sensor factory changes the original name to another code name. Soo means you will never find or at the google u will search begins text " image sensors datasheets" something like that

By the way this ic is a combo ic. Ic have a usb interface, internal flash (serial or so), microphone in, for image capture button in. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…