Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Clothes Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

karyoker

If the clothes pin were invented today it would have 3 transistors and IC a photo coupler moisture detector and a solar panel Each would take a 9V battery or get get power from a steel clothes line. In which case each would be worth more than the pair of shorts they are holding up.

I just use a dryer...:)

Why was your TV in the fridge? And how does this involve a clothesline?

Last edited:
" If the clothes pin were invented today it would have 3 transistors and IC a photo coupler moisture detector and a solar panel Each would take a 9V battery or get get power from a steel clothes line. In which case each would be worth more than the pair of shorts they are holding up. "

Of course none of these could be used without pending UL approval..

Its part of the it needs to be complex in order to make it simple mentality of todays people. :mad:

a friend of mine has a $50 set of stakes to hold down her $40 tent. I have four sticks (locally supplied of course!) And if the supplier is out of stock I have the rock alternative.;)

Since camping always involves a fire. sticks and some rocks are always needed so its my solution to tent anchoring as well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back