Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Clarion CT050 PN-2424V doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelouis

Hello.I don't know is the right section of that forum,sorry if it's not.
I have problem with my car CD player.
I have Nissan Almera Tino,2002 year,1.8 petrol.The original CD player doesn't work at all.A friend of mine told me,that the main MCU doesn't work.The display doesn't work,the all player looks like has no power or is not switch on.This guy told me,that even if I find the right MCU and replace it,the player will not work,because it has to be programmed with the right software.Is it right,can the problem be solved only by replacing the corrupt MCU?I attach link with the model of the CD player and this MCU NEC,who makes all the problems.
CarRadio.sk :: Item details
**broken link removed**
No radio,no CD,no display is working.Evem if O try to start it from ON/OFF button it's look like it has no power,no ousnd from it and nothing on the display.
But still have this quastion in my mind,can the problem be solved only by replacing the MCU,without programming anything???

Assuming the micro has failed (which is an EXTREMELY rare fault) then you obviously have to replace it with the exact correct part from the manufacturer.

There's no other option - assuming the micro is at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back