circute diagrams and service manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_man

any one can help us putting a place to download service manuals for electronic equipments

i have one site name is https://www.eserviceinfo.com/
u can finde some service manuals there for electronic equipments
and it's free u may have a free username and pass word as a registeration
anyway we can build our library here for these manuals as we need it in our work
me i work in monitors and pcs
mainboards and things like this
i always have strang brands of computer monitor
i don't have that diagrams so i refuse to repair them but if we helped each other we may do a good job
thanks for every one

hotwaterwizard said:
www.sharefx.com

Post what you need and look for it later.
Very active site. Sometimes you get it in a few min and sometimes in a few days.
Thanks for the tip, but is the URL correct? I tried it and had "a page can't be displayed" massage.

So I tried www.sharefix.com and it is a German site (in German) that does not appear to be relevant.

i have some service manuals that can help in repairing so any one can ask for a monitor manual maybe i can help
and i ask every one who can send us manuals
thanks for everyone

Hello, a_man; I have a KDS, Model 786N, Serial # XF-7b monitor with R754 burned out completely. This is located near the flyback circuitry. My problem is that I need the specs for that resistor, don't know why it burned out but probably it has something to do with a mistake I commited: I selected 75 Hz as the refresh frecuency within my options instead of 60 Hz, which is the logical choice under the circumstances. Thanks for any help: a partial squematic would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…