Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circute diagrams and service manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_man

any one can help us putting a place to download service manuals for electronic equipments

i have one site name is https://www.eserviceinfo.com/
u can finde some service manuals there for electronic equipments
and it's free u may have a free username and pass word as a registeration
anyway we can build our library here for these manuals as we need it in our work
me i work in monitors and pcs
mainboards and things like this
i always have strang brands of computer monitor
i don't have that diagrams so i refuse to repair them but if we helped each other we may do a good job
thanks for every one

www.sharefx.com

Post what you need and look for it later.
Very active site. Sometimes you get it in a few min and sometimes in a few days.

Last edited:
hotwaterwizard said:
www.sharefx.com

Post what you need and look for it later.
Very active site. Sometimes you get it in a few min and sometimes in a few days.
Thanks for the tip, but is the URL correct? I tried it and had "a page can't be displayed" massage.

So I tried www.sharefix.com and it is a German site (in German) that does not appear to be relevant.

i have some service manuals that can help in repairing so any one can ask for a monitor manual maybe i can help
and i ask every one who can send us manuals
thanks for everyone

Hello, a_man:confused:; I have a KDS, Model 786N, Serial # XF-7b monitor with R754 burned out completely. This is located near the flyback circuitry. My problem is that I need the specs for that resistor, don't know why it burned out but probably it has something to do with a mistake I commited: I selected 75 Hz as the refresh frecuency within my options instead of 60 Hz, which is the logical choice under the circumstances. Thanks for any help: a partial squematic would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back