Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

viked

how do i have to wire this circuit if i take out relay and bump switch???

**broken link removed**

Ground the + motor terminals, remove the transistor, capacitor and 10k resistor.

your just going to end up with light activated motor speed controller i made i mouse robot with a circuit just like that it headed for the light worked real good the only thing defferant is the 1 k I used a variable resistor for it.

gas sensor MQ4

hi every body!
I need the circuit of the gas sensor MQ4 to use in rescue robot!
who can help me?
please, I'm in a hurry!

"Sketchup" will make images like that (and there is a free version). Many others will do solid modelling and raytracing. I like Truespace, we use "3ds Max" at work.

I can easily draw graphics like that using Inkscape.

It's not hard.

These sort of pretty graphics should only be used for illustrative purposes, never as a substitute for real electrical schematics.

Attachments

• Passives.png
    Passives.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back