Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit with an integrated FLIP FLOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I have to make a small circuit with an integrated FLIP FLOP that has this function:

1. pin A and B input to 1, pin C output goes to 1
2. when pin A is 1 and pin B is 0, pin C goes to 0 and remains there even if pin B returns to 1
3. pin C returns to 1 only when pin A goes from 1 to 0 and then to 1 again and with pin B to 1

how could I do? Help thanks.

Hello everyone,

I have to make a small circuit with an integrated FLIP FLOP that has this function:

1. pin A and B input to 1, pin C output goes to 1
2. when pin A is 1 and pin B is 0, pin C goes to 0 and remains there even if pin B returns to 1
3. pin C returns to 1 only when pin A goes from 1 to 0 and then to 1 again and with pin B to 1

how could I do? Help thanks.

your numbers 1, 2 and 3 pretty much describe a flip flop. what do you need?

Can you give me an example of circuit ...

At power on, C goes to 1 if A and B are at 1.
After if B goes from 1 to 0, C goes to 0 and stays there until there is a reset of the circuit….

I hope this is clearer …
Immagine1.jpg

Could I kindly have an example of a circuit to start from?
this is the state diagram

View attachment 123938

If you have to use discrete components (transistors, diodes, resistors) you are on your own. Otherwise any flip flop chip listed as D,-type or JK flip flop should be essentially what you need. Cd74HC74 for example (has two independent flip-flop circuits on each chip. Check out the datasheet or Google how to use one.

kindly, could you give me an example of connection using a ?

Which search terms have you already tried? I am surprised if you cannot find a dozen great YouTube videos of how to use a D-Type Flip Flip Circuit. Please copy the HTML address of the search and post it here. I can help you search for a suitable video but I ain't going to do it without your initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back