Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit schematic needed - oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogdaze

Hi, does any one know where I can obtain a circuit schematic for a Rapid Electronics oscilloscope - model 7020 (20 Mhz)?

Have you looked at the Rapid website?

**broken link removed**

Sometimes the Schematic is included in the Owners Manual.
I would call or Email the Manufacture for an owners manual and ask about a Schematic.
**broken link removed**

It on Rapid's site:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
This Oscilloscope - Rapid Electronics oscilloscope - model 7020 (20 Mhz)- looks identical to my BK Precision - 2120B (30 MHz).
I wonder if they are manufactured by the same company ?

PatM

I wonder if they are manufactured by the same company ?

PatM
No doubt they are.

Probably some Chinese company.

Just order with the logo of your choice.

No doubt they are.

Probably some Chinese company.

Just order with the logo of your choice.

Yes, Rapid are only a fairly small component distributor, but you don't really need to order any huge numbers to get your own name on things.

An old workmate popped in to see me the other week, he's lived in Hong Kong now for years, he was saying scopes are dirt cheap out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back