Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Needed Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkon

I need a circuit that will turn on low voltage (5-12VDC) when a contact closure is closed. I already have the working contact closure. One more thing...no voltage can be applied to these contact closures in the needed circuit. Thank you very much.

jkon said:
I need a circuit that will turn on low voltage (5-12VDC) when a contact closure is closed. I already have the working contact closure. One more thing...no voltage can be applied to these contact closures in the needed circuit. Thank you very much.

You don't really give enough information, what exactly do you want the circuit to do?. Any electrical switch (or contact) works off electricity, so it's impossible to have 'no voltage applied'. It's easy enough to have 'very little voltage applied' - but again, why do you have this requirement?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back