Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Diagram for 5015T

Status
Not open for further replies.

GZaha

Hi,

Does anybody have a copy or knows were to get one for the circuit diagram of a power supply Power Designs model 5015T?

Krumlink said:
the 15volt regulator? Google it or go to www.datasheetarchive.com and type that in.

Krumlink,

It is a regulated power supply 0-50V and 0-1.5A circa 1970. I know its old, but one of the resistors burned and i can't replace it because I can't read it's value. It would be nice to put it to work again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
You could call this guy from ebay and ask him to look inside and see what the values are or even better Bid on it and you will have 2 of them.
power supply Power Designs model 5015T

50 Volts
1.5 AMP
CC/CV Metered

Here is one on Ebay POWER DESIGNS MODEL 5015T REGULATED DC POWER SOURCE 484 Item number: 250159768024
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back