Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circtuit software help

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.M.

Hey I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with the program:
National Instruments: Circuit Design Suite 10.1////Multisim

I am trying to implement a circuit with INA133 (I.O.A.) which is close to the INA121 (**broken link removed**

In the circuit program there are no pins for the feedback resistor to set the gain; which are usually pins 1 and 8. The data sheet will show you the pin layout at the top of page 3.

I am wondering how I would set the gain for the amplifier on the program in the same manner in which I've built the circuit (hardware).

thx in advance

i may have found my error... I am using the INA121 for my hardware and the INA133 in the software (recommended). But the gain for the INA133 may only be 1 as i see in the datasheet.

So, possibly new question:

Anyone know of a way i can closely model the INA121 on my program??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back