Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

christmas light controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnd

Hi all, I am think about making sum Christmas light and am looking for info on how to make a strand of lights flash between to different sections where one its one while the other is off and vice basicly the effect of legs running our dump truck bed dumping. Would like to have one that goes in the stand of lights not a separate unit. Thanks for any help

did you goggle it?
There must be a lot of controllers that can do that.

I have been looking but not real familiar with controllers to know what I'm actually looking for is there some kind of relay our something I can find at radioshack to wire in. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back