Chinese tig welder amps to high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everlast welders have a decent reputation, according to what I've read. I've never seen one before. Personally, I use a water-cooled miller syncrowave model. It's fantastic, but it's very costly. I feel compelled to make a blatant plug. In the meantime, while you're searching for a welder, if you want or need anything fabricated and we can work out a price, I'd be happy to assist you. Budget a few hundred dollars for a high-quality auto-darkening helmet as an added bonus. Both the miller digital elite and the Lincoln Viking series are excellent helmets. When searching for a welder, look for one with the maximum duty cycle possible, as a welder that needs two hours of cooling for half an hour of welding is useless.

Everlast welders have a decent reputation, according to what I've read. I've never seen one before. Personally, I use a water-cooled miller syncrowave model.

While not water cooled(yet) I found a really great affordable Tig. I used a Miller Syncrowave, when still working. I needed a Tig for my home shop now that I'm retired, so started looking. I ended up getting an AHP AlphaTig 201XD. It welds just as good if not maybe better than the Miller. At the time I bought it they were only $600 plus shipping, because they were bringing out the next/new model. I liked it because the controls were analog but had a digital read out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…