Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chinese tig welder amps to high

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed to look since it's been a long time since I did thin spotless. Is your light extremity set effectively? Dainty stuff and pure specifically need to utilize invert extremity, to keep most of the warmth out of the work. What gas or gas blend would you say you are utilizing? A few people attempt to pull off utilizing Mig gasses on a Tig, works OK on thick mellow steel however not pure or aluminum. Gas stream rate and light point and bearing of weld additionally are things to take a gander at.

Here good tutorial . check here
Everlast welders have a decent reputation, according to what I've read. I've never seen one before. Personally, I use a water-cooled miller syncrowave model. It's fantastic, but it's very costly. I feel compelled to make a blatant plug. In the meantime, while you're searching for a welder, if you want or need anything fabricated and we can work out a price, I'd be happy to assist you. Budget a few hundred dollars for a high-quality auto-darkening helmet as an added bonus. Both the miller digital elite and the Lincoln Viking series are excellent helmets. When searching for a welder, look for one with the maximum duty cycle possible, as a welder that needs two hours of cooling for half an hour of welding is useless.

Everlast welders have a decent reputation, according to what I've read. I've never seen one before. Personally, I use a water-cooled miller syncrowave model.

While not water cooled(yet) I found a really great affordable Tig. I used a Miller Syncrowave, when still working. I needed a Tig for my home shop now that I'm retired, so started looking. I ended up getting an AHP AlphaTig 201XD. It welds just as good if not maybe better than the Miller. At the time I bought it they were only $600 plus shipping, because they were bringing out the next/new model. I liked it because the controls were analog but had a digital read out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back