Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chinese Hybrid Solar Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmsat

Hello friends! Please can someone here help give me a clue which factory designs these Chinese Hybrid Solar Inverters? I will post the pictures and the PCB motherboard of these devices here. I have seen that all these Chinese suppliers are not the designer of those products. All these Inverters are Original Design Manufacturer (ODM), I want the link to the direct Company that design/manufacture them.
1630688794586.png
1630688802329.png
18623781001661090926.jpg

Truly I have used so many of these Inverters from various brands but no matter the name they give them, they are all the same product. Thay are known for their parallel capabilities. Some allow 6 units maximum in parallel, some 9 units maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back