Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Check out this clip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie

Hi everyone, I am a visual artist and I seem to be coming up short on technical knowledge! Could any of you fill in the gaps and help me figure out what is happening in this video:

I know they are using jump start leads and the fluorescent is flickering on and off..but I don't know how and what the function the bucket in the middle could have.

Thanks.

The bucket in the middle contains ferromagnetic liquid. As the current passes through this liquid, it hardens and softens at a constant rate. The jump start leads are there just for the show.

To me it just looks like a random collection of junk, in a room with a fluorescent light which needs the tube/starter replacing.

JimB

[modedit]This post has been edited. OT Removed.[/modedit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact the artist if you want to know the reasoning behind the art. No one else can not possibly explain what is going on in the clips. That is some dadaism in action.

[modedit]This post has been edited. OT Removed.[/modedit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! I thought that the jump start leads may be attached to a car battery and there is something stopping it from completing the circuit every time. As jump start leads give me the implication that the system is being 'jump started'

Let me know what you think?

The bucket in the middle contains ferromagnetic liquid. As the current passes through this liquid, it hardens and softens at a constant rate. The jump start leads are there just for the show.

LOL mister T. You have aged badly with this new Avatar of yours. Your favourite poster made you old :p

I know off topic but still. Looks kinda funny :)

All the best,
tvtech

LOL mister T. You have aged badly with this new Avatar of yours. Your favourite poster made you old :p

I know off topic but still. Looks kinda funny :)

All the best,
tvtech

I want to see him rap his legs around his head. I've alway's to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back