Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cheapest whole sell & retells store

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

Cheapest whole sell & retells store in INDIA ?
i request every body pl shear hear cheapest whole sell & retells store all detels (add , cont. no. , etc) for electronics component .

Hello sahu

1. Whole sell is reserved for Vegetables/Fruit only. Piece of Watermellon or maybe the whole thing etc. Bit difficult with electronic components. Like "would you like this part of the IC Sir or rather that part??"
2.Retells. Unknown word.
3.Detels. Unknown word.
4. pl. Unknown word.
5.Shear....apparently used for cutting things. Like sheep shears. Like cutting wool off a sheep.

Other than that you are good to go. Good luck and all.

Cheers

Last edited:
sorry for bad English
Cheapest whole sale & retailer store in INDIA ?
i request every body pl shear hear cheapest whole sell & retells store all details (add , cont. no. , etc) for electronics component

I'm gonna make a valueable contribution to this post by translating the TS's original mssage.

I request everybody to, please, share the cheapest wholesale & retail stores here, including an extensive list including all information and details regarding the particular stores involved. By the way, he's in the field of electronics.

OK can I join in this competitive banter?

I'm gonna make a valueable contribution to this post by translating the TS's original mssage.

gonna - another non-existant word in the English language, originates from informal verbal use of the expression "going to" .

valueable - I think you mean valuable.

Cheapest whole sell & retells store in INDIA
Hold that thought!
The last time I used a multicoloured expression like that, I was calling Hughie on the big white porcelain telephone!

JimB
(In frivolous mood :))

Last edited:
Don't mind their banter about your English! It seems to me there are a number of Indian sites dedicated to electronics, better able to handle your inquiry as these are local. E

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back