Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheap 1/4" Connectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominic_909

This is the only place I could think of asking this. Does anyone know where I can get 1/4" male connectors really cheap? I want to make my own cords to save money.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

They might be hard to find in Asia, Africa, or India; especially if you must use markets that are within walking distance of your home. What do you mean by really cheap? Can you buy on the net (paypal) from North America. Hong Kong, or Europe?

I'm in the USA, and I have a PayPal account, so I would look at AllElectronics and also search on eBay. I often find that cables aren't very expensive.

oh yeah, I guess I should have mentioned I'm in Canada.

Anyways, allelectronics seems really cheap, but they don't take paypal. Do you know of any other sites that are cheap and take Paypal?

oops, I didn't realize you said you use Paypal. It didn't show me a paypal option when I tried to order, do they accept Paypal?

I use AllElectronics, with a credit card, all the time. Sorry about the confusion, I use PayPal with Ebay suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back