Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

characterstics table of j-k flip flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

opsoftware

:D hi ,
i am in great doubt regarding the characterstics table of J-K flip flop,will any one plz tell me how we create the characterstics table with the help of truth table and without it by knowing only the circuit diagram. :?:

I'm assuming you mean the excitation table? I've got a class in 2 minutes, but afterwards I'll draw it out for you.

See my response dated April 11 2004 to a post by Satellite 5005.

This will give you an example of how to design a counter using JKs.

Len

sorry didn;t got the mailon 11th april

ljcox said:
See my response dated April 11 2004 to a post by Satellite 5005.

This will give you an example of how to design a counter using JKs.

Len
hi chap, i didn't got ur mail on 11th of april,i think u don't mind sending me the full detail.i will be obliged to ur kind attention
thank u
bye :(

Do a search of my posts and look for "I need help Digital Clock" posted on April 11.

Len

Here is a description of the JK Flip Flop and a partly worked example (anyone that needs the practice can complete it) of a Modulo 6 counter using JKs.

Attachments

• JK_Flip_Flops.gif
    JK_Flip_Flops.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Counter-Mod_6_701.gif
    Counter-Mod_6_701.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,450
hello,

j k q
0 0 no change
0 1 reset(0)
1 0 SET(1)
1 1 toggle(not q)

from the circuit just give the inputs and scan thru the gates as in normal combonational circuits and obtain o/p . if this again changing the i/p then again scan thru it

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back