Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

changing the head light patterns with PWM duty cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishik

helo electro tech
I am working with the LED lights
i arranged the LEds in a arc with 3 rows and 5 LEDs in each row
i want to shift the light patterns to 5 degrees to the right then again 5 degrees to right so on
and same i want shift the pattern toleft also .
i want to achieve this with the PWM input to the LED lights but i am not understanding how can i shift the patterns and what are the required PWM duty cycle input will give to shift patterns
help me

i am not understood sir ,
basically i want to know the relation Between PWM duty cycle and the amount of light pattern can shift

I don't understand your description.

As I understand it, you have a 3 x 5 matrix of LEDs.

You can use a PWM signal to set the LED brightness.

I don't understand what you mean by "I want to shift the light patterns to 5 degrees to the right then again 5 degrees to right so on"

Please draw a diagram that shows what you want to do.

Last edited:
PWM will control the brightness, not the light pattern (unless you switch off rows/columns of LEDs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back