Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CHANGI CJ-3000 DC TO AC POWER INVERTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvorsteve

Hi
I am trying to source a circuit diagram for this Chinese inverter without much luck. I established that two of the IGBT's had failed as had a surface mount 10 ohm resistor and a 2 watt 1kohm resistor, all in the same output stage area of the board. Having changed all observable noticeably failed components the 1k 2 watt resistor started smoking and I now have a low resistance across one of the IGBT's suggesting that whatever has failed previously took out the IGBT again!
Any help or links to a possible circuit diagram source would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

You can look for similar designs or datasheets for the main ICs which may have a recommended circuit.

Failing that, if you draw out a schematic of the inverter, someone on here might be able to advise what is causing the resistor to blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back