Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

change my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you change it to Corky please mate or is that too different?

Done :)

I'll PM the admins to let them know I changed it, and make sure it's okay to leave it.

Best wishes,
Matt

Done :)

I'll PM the admins to let them know I changed it, and make sure it's okay to leave it.

Best wishes,
Matt

Well I be damned...you did it Matt :p

Well done Buddy....I remember you helping me out when I could not log in here with my stuff up a while back :(
You sorted all out for me :cool:

All the best,
tvtech

cheers derstrom,

thanks guys , if it needs to be changed back its not a huge problem but cant see why i cant kep it :)

regards,

Corky

Ah... great... just back from vacation and glad to see you're name has been changed :|

Glad also that we have such great moderators here on Electro-Tech-Online! :)

Ah... great... just back from vacation and glad to see you're name has been changed :|

Glad also that we have such great moderators here on Electro-Tech-Online! :)

Yip, some of the very best out there.
You are lucky to have such a dedicated squad behind you.

Hope the Vacation was good.

Last edited:
Yes these are some of the best users on any forum that I've worked with :)

Holiday's in Cleveland Ohio are always fun :)

cheers derstrom,

thanks guys , if it needs to be changed back its not a huge problem but cant see why i cant kep it :)

regards,

Corky

From this Day onward..you will forever be known as "Corkie" or "Corks".
You cool with that Dale?

All the best,
tv

OK. Changed avatar, then name...what is next? Gender...? :nailbiting: :p :arghh: :happy:

Happy New Year.

One of these...
some of the best users

Gender changes..name changes...just a whole heap of fun..

But, also capable people running ETO. I know the Mods here are duty bound..but also have time to have fun and not stress out..

Biggest Compliment ever I think when dmiyares said this:

Quote "Yes these are some of the best users on any forum that I've worked with :)"

Remember..he is referring to Moderation. And maybe a Forum in general...I don't know. But all looks sweet like roses. We are not exactly a shabby bunch here. I am maybe shabby but you all rock :p:p:p:cool:

Regards,
tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back